Is your organization involved in a medium-to-long term change initiative that would benefit from regular communications from senior leaders? Are there employee-wide goals you want to achieve, like increased engagement in well-being programs? Is a part of your organization undergoing a transformation process that will impact everyone in the organization at some point? If your answer is yes to any of these scenarios or others like them, regular video communications can be an effective tool to keep everyone up-to-date regarding progress, as well as modifications to the original plan.
Are you ahead of schedule? Use your regular monthly video communication to let everyone know and celebrate the good news. Running behind schedule? It’s important to manage expectations and allow everyone to adjust to the new timeline.
When the initiative is over, you can discontinue your video subscription or identify another valuable opportunity to continue use video in your communications.
We make the process easy:
- We work with you to outline the 60-to-90 second initiative update video each month.
- We can help you create a short script.
- We can provide a list of assets we can use as b-roll (e.g. a timeline graphic, an architect’s rendering, etc.)
- We load the script onto our Teleprompter.
- The team leader reads the Teleprompter script.
That’s it! We edit the video and send it back to you. You can post your videos to your intranet, as well as send an email with the link to all of your employees.
- Ease of production.
- Time and cost efficient.
- Opportunity to increase employee engagement and satisfaction through regular video communications, leading to better production and increased retention rates.
Let’s talk so we can put a subscription plan together for you.
Learn more about our video subscription plans.