A video subscription is perfect for a fundraising campaign because:
- Most fundraising campaigns have start and end date.
- You need to keep the campaign top-of-mind to potential donors.
- You need to give regular updates on the status of the campaign.
- Potential donors want to see where their money is going.
- You can highlight multiple stakeholders throughout the campaign, including:
- Interviews with those benefiting from the project.
- Testimonials from current and past donors.
- Key messages from leaders of your organization.
- Video is highly engaging and shareable.
How It Could Work for You:
- Each month, we will record video(s) on the status of the fundraising campaign.
- You can share these videos on social media and your Website.
- You can measure the impact of the videos on most platforms on which you post them.
- Each video will include a call-to-action so people can donate to the campaign.
- You can track the effectiveness of each video and modify your video strategy accordingly. We can help you with that.
We make the process easy:
- We will work with you to put together a production plan that identifies the information and people you’d like to feature in the videos each month.
- We can help you create a short script.
- Provide a list of assets we can use as b-roll (e.g. photos/videos of people helped by your organization, volunteers in action, etc.)
- We load the script onto our Teleprompter.
- We record people reading the Teleprompter script.
That’s it! We edit the video and send it back to you. You can post your videos to all of your distribution platforms.
- Ease of production.
- Time and cost efficient.
- Opportunity to leverage technology to achieve fundraising goals.
- Opportunity to keep campaign and organization in front of people in a format they will find engaging and interesting.
Let’s talk so we can put a subscription plan together for you.
Learn more about our video subscription plans.