Use video to keep employees engaged. The more your employee population knows about your organization, who leads it, and how they fit in the big picture, the more satisfied and productive they will be. From new hires to seasoned employees, from entry level to highest levels of leadership – it doesn’t matter. Employees who are better connected and better educated about what you do deliver better results.
An effective way to engage employees and increase their knowledge is to talk about who leads the company, what they do and who they are. Through a thoughtful mix of strategic information and personal sharing, a series of “Meet the Team” videos distributed over time can help deepen the connection between your employee population and the value they bring to the organization.
We make the process easy:
- We work with you to outline the 60-to-90 second “Meet the Team” video each month.
- Create a short script.
- Provide a list of assets we can use as b-roll (e.g. a family photo, the team leader engaged in a hobby, etc.)
- We load the script onto our Teleprompter.
- The team leader reads the Teleprompter script.
That’s it! We edit the video and send it back to you. You can post your videos to your intranet, as well as send an email with the link to all of your employees.
- Ease of production.
- Time and cost efficient.
- Opportunity to increase employee engagement and satisfaction, leading to better production and increased retention rates.
Let’s talk so we can put a subscription plan together for you.
Learn more about our video subscription plans.