A video subscription plan is a cost-effective way to produce senior leader communications, especially if your employee population is located at multiple sites or a percentage of employees are in a production or transportation environment and not office-based.
A monthly video communication from a senior leader should be brief and concise and address only one or two key messages. Some topics to cover may include:
- The current state of the organization
- An update on key strategic initiatives
- Employee recognition
- A significant change in the organization
- Vision for the organization
The monthly video communication also gives an opportunity to highlight multiple senior leaders throughout the year. It builds a connection between leadership and the people they lead.
We make the process easy:
- We work with you to outline the 60-to-90 second senior leader video each month.
- We can help you create a short script.
- Provide a list of assets we can use as b-roll (e.g. supporting graphics, etc.)
- We load the script onto our Teleprompter.
- The team leader reads the Teleprompter script.
That’s it! We edit the video and send it back to you. You can post your videos to your intranet, as well as send an email with the link to all of your employees.
- Ease of production.
- Time and cost efficient.
- Opportunity to increase employee engagement and satisfaction, leading to better production and increased retention rates.
Let’s talk so we can put a subscription plan together for you.
Learn more about our video subscription plans.