There’s a lot to like about using a video subscription to communicate workplace safety programs. Benefits include:
- Ability to target a specific topic or issue that needs addressing.
- Opportunity to create a library of safety videos over time.
- Can produce in multiple languages to address linguistic needs of your audience.
- Many safety topics lend themselves to short video explanations.
- Ability to show videos in group settings or send links to individuals.
- Can demonstrate proper safety and improper safety in a visual manner.
How It Could Work for You:
Each month, we will record video(s) demonstrating proper safety techniques for the issue you’d like to address that month. You can show these videos at team meetings and/or post them to your intranet and send a link to the video via email.
Over time, you’ll have a library of safety video content you can repurpose and/or share with new hires to your organization.
We make the process easy:
- We will work with you to put together a production plan that identifies the safety issue you’d like to address each month.
- We can help you create a short script.
- We shoot the video using a combination of Teleprompter script and supporting b-roll (e.g., showing the proper way to what you’re addressing).
That’s it! We edit the video and send it back to you. You can post your videos to all of your distribution platforms.
- Ease of production.
- Time and cost efficient.
- Build a library of content over time that you can repurpose.
- Opportunity to keep increase workplace safety in a format employees will find engaging and interesting.
Let’s talk so we can put a subscription plan together for you.
Learn more about our video subscription plans.