If you are posting open positions on your Website and/or social media, video can help increase the likelihood a potential candidate sees your job posting. Video is great for increasing engagement and it’s highly shareable.
How It Could Work for You:
- Each month, we will record a series of short videos for the positions you’re hiring.
- Included in the video will be details about the position and a snippet or two about the culture of your organization.
- You can share these videos on social media and your Website.
- You can use the videos as sponsored or promoted content on LinkedIn or any of the other job boards where you’re posting your open positions.
- You can post the videos on your intranet.
- You can measure the impact of the videos on most platforms on which you post them.
We make the process easy:
- We work with you to create the template for the job posting videos.
- We can help you create a short script.
- Provide a list of assets we can use as b-roll (e.g. building exteriors, photos of employees in action, etc.)
- We load the script onto our Teleprompter.
- We record you reading the Teleprompter script.
That’s it! We edit the video and send it back to you. You can post your videos to all of your distribution platforms.
- Ease of production.
- Time and cost efficient.
- Opportunity to increase engagement and higher-quality prospective employee leads.
Let’s talk so we can put a subscription plan together for you.
Learn more about our video subscription plans.