If you’re using a virtual meeting platform like Zoom or WebEx and recording the session, then you probably have lots of video you may be able to re-purpose or enhance. I can help you with that.
Some ways I can improve and enhance your streaming video recordings include:
- Adding graphics. We can add graphics to your presentation. Or we can replace existing graphics if information has changed since the meeting. Also, editing PowerPoint slides into a presentation can make for a better user experience than showing your shared desktop from the virtual presentation.
- Branding your presentation. We also can add graphics to brand your presentation.
- Fixing or improving audio. We can remove long pauses. We can delete portions of audio you don’t want to include or make edits according to your direction.
- Breaking up a long presentation into smaller videos. Perhaps you want to share some, but not all, of your streaming video meeting. We can edit the long-form video into smaller segments, making them easier to share.
- Adding an introduction or closing to an existing video. We can take a recording of you introducing or closing the presentation and add it to the beginning or ending of your streaming video presentation.
These are just a few ways we can help you maximize the video content you’ve already created using a virtual meeting platform. And I can work with you virtually to get you what you need. It’s a Covid-19-friendly process!
Let’s connect today and get started.